- Jakarta World Academy accepts applications for Early Years.
- Before applying, parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements listed on the last page of the application form, and be willing to abide by them. All documents required must be completed and registration fee must be paid before any assessment or interview
- The student applicant will need to take assessment test and parents intake interview. The assessment test and parents intake interview is made by appointment only
- The School reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of a student and the decisions made are final. The application may be accepted, wait listed, or rejected. The student applicant’s family will be notified by the Admissions via phone or email regarding the status of the application.
- Applicant is officially enrolled at JWA once the parents pay the School Fees before the given due date and the payment has been confirmed by Finance Department.
- School Fees paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable to other applicants under any circumstances.
Required Documents for Application
- Completed Application of Admission Form.
- 1 (one) copy of the applicant’s previous School Reports in English (if any)
- 1 (one) copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- 2 (two) copies of applicant’s photo, size 3x4cm (colour).
- any reports regarding learning difficulties or special needs (if any)
For Indonesian Applicants
- 1 (one) copy of parents/guardian’s Identity Card.
- 1 (one) copy of Family Card.
For International Students
- 1 (one) copy of applicant’s passport.
- 1 (one) copy of parents’ passports and KITAS.
For further information, please contact our Admissions Office:
Jakarta World Academy
Gedung CHUBB Square
Thamrin Nine Podium, 8th Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 10
Jakarta Pusat 10230
+62 21 29937234 Ext. 322 +62 21 29937237