The Elementary School offers the Cambridge Programme from the UK. It develops learner skills and understanding with a particular focus on English, mathematics and science. Cambridge Primary provides a flexible framework to tailor the curriculum to the JWA vision and Jakarta context. It provides assessment tools to help you identify what children are learning, monitor their progress and report to parents. Cambridge Primary is an excellent preparation for Middle / Secondary schools, and for progression to other educational systems.
The Curriculum and Assessment:
- sets clear learning objectives in English, mathematics and science
- focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
- focuses on learners’ development in each grade level
- is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- is suitable for learners whose first language is not English, with an optional English as a Second Language curriculum
- gives you optional routes to use sections that suit your learners’ needs best
- provides schools with international benchmarks.